Do you own a single-family home, condo unit, apartment building, or commercial property?
You bought your income property to achieve the best possible return on your investment.
Quorum Property Management is designed to help you earn this return without the problems.
- We specialize in the management of your residential properties such as single family, duplex, fourplex and larger multifamily units
- We sell, lease, and manage commercial, industrial, retail, and office space
- We provide monthly accounting services
- We advertise for top exposure of your property
- We monitor market values for the best possible return on your investment
- We work with members of the community to maximize investment possibilities
- We are available to you at all times
- We are experts in personalized service, customized to fit your special needs
Asset Management is a style of thinking and a level of commitment, which enhances the value of a property while operating it at its highest efficiency.
Quorum Property Management manages a variety of income properties ranging from individual multi-family units to large apartment/business complexes. With an acute understanding of the market, we apply our diverse skills and combined talent to create a solid framework from which to build, maintain and adapt a system to effectively manage and enhance the desirability of your property. It is how we increase the value of your investment. It is how we earn our reputation, everyday.
"Our commitment is to keep your investment running smoothly and profitably."
SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES AND FEES
- Rental marketing and promotion.
- Tenant pre-qualification, screening and maintenance.
- Rent collection – Tenant/Owner/Vendor databases – Trust Accounts maintained for tenant security and other deposits and pre-collected funds.
- Property inspection and reports with emphasis on asset protection and enhancement.
- Identification and management of day-to-day maintenance issues. This may include obtaining bid estimates and overseeing contract work.
- Facilitation of Tenant/Landlord communications.
- Payment of any contract or assessment obligations to the property as required.
- Utility payments and utility transfers as required with change of Tenants.
- Computer statements provided monthly with “year to date,” maintenance summary” and “rent detail” information. The statement and Owner funds are to be distributed to owner by the 25th day of the month.
FEES AND COMMISSIONS
- Account Set-up Fee (one-time) of $10.00 per unit with a $100.00 minimum charge.
- Lease Fee – 50% of full month’s rent with each new lease.
- Marketing – 25% of full month’s rent or actual costs, whichever is greater.
- Management Fee is charged monthly at a percentage of the gross monthly collections. The actual percentage is determined by mutual agreement of Owner and Agent before signing of Management Agreement. The type and condition of the property(s) are some of the aspects of determination. The minimum monthly Management Fee to Quorum is $100.00.
- Monthly Administrative Maintenance Fee of $1.00 per unit (minimum $5.00)
- All fees and commissions are negotiable. Please contact Quorum to discuss your specific needs.