Current Condo Owner

Related Downloads:

Things to know about Resale Certificates:

1. All order for Resale Certificates must be paid in advance by check, cashier’s check or money order. No cash accepted, thank you.
2. We require up to three business days (Once confirmation of request is given) to process your request and issue your Resale Certificate
3. No refunds will be made after the documents are delivered.
4. Please know that all requests need confirmation of receipt.
5. Payment must be received before a digital copy is given.

Price List Effective April 1, 2019:

Resale Certificates are $275.00
Escrow/Bank Questionaires $200.00
Transfer Fee $150.00
Document Fee $250.00
Refinance Questionaire $75.00

Common Questions and Answers:

When is my payment late?

Please be sure to write your property number / owner number / unit number on your checks so that our bookkeepers can correctly apply your monies.

If you own a condominium, your payment is due according to your CC&R’s. Generally they are due on the 1st of the month. You will need to check with a Board member or refer to your CC&R’s to find the exact due date and the grace period. However, if your payment is not received on time according to your CC&R’s, your account will be assessed a late fee, if your association issues late fees. Generally payment is considered late after the 15th day of the month.

How do I set up my payments on ACH?

If you currently own a unit in a condo complex, you can have your monthly homeowners’ dues taken out of your bank account automatically each month. To do this you need to download the ACH form, fill it out completely, and attach a blank check. Write VOID across the blank check. Mail the form and the blank voided check into Quorum at: 3227 NE 125th St, Seattle, WA 98125.

The form needs to reach us by the 5th of the month and then your dues will be withdrawn from your account the following month. If the ACH form arrives after the 5th of the month, you will need to submit a payment for the up-coming month. The following month we will begin to draw the funds from your account.

How do I keep you updated if I change my phone number, email address, or physical address?

If you have new information for us, please fill out an Owner Information Sheet and send it in to our offices so we can update your information. It is important that we have current information for you so that we can reach you if necessary.

My neighbor is driving me nuts?

If you have a complaint, please fill out an neighbor complaint form and send it to your property manager. Be as specific as possible: note times, areas, actions, individuals, and any other information you think might be helpful.

Please be aware that the property manager and the Board make every attempt to keep your identity confidential; however, if the recipient of the complaint wishes to schedule a hearing, you may be called in to make a statement.

In some cases or if after hours, you may need to call the Police for help. Make sure to talk with your property manager to discuss any neighbor issues you may have and for a full understanding of your association's policies.

What do I do if something is broken here at my association?

If you notice that something is broken or in need of repair at your association, fill out a maintenance request, and send it to your property manager. Please be as specific as possible so that the manager can convey the information as clearly as possible to the Board and/or a maintenance individual coming out to perform repairs.

How do I order a resale cert?

To do this you need to download the resale certificate form, fill it out completely and send it to the property manager. The property manager will complete this as soon as possible but do allow 10 days. If it is an emergency, let the property manager know.

You may request a hard copy in a binder or an electronic copy.

What if I decide to rent out my condo? Can you help me with that?

Before you do anything else, you’ll need to determine if your association has a rental cap. You’ll need to check your CC&R’s or check with your association Board to see if renting units is possible.

If there is no rental cap, then you may consider renting your property. We are a property management company and would be happy to discussing manage your property! (We do NOT accept cash payments or credit card payments)